Friday, July 11, 2008

A few tweaks

I'm on holiday and have far too much free time on my hands, so I'm doing a bit of belated spring cleaning here. I was horrified to discover how lax I've been with the blogroll, which I sadly discovered contained a fair few dead blogs. It's always a loss when another feminist stops typing online, though it's encouraging to note that one or two had stopped typing in order to better pursue 'real-life' feminist work and activism. To these women I send my best wishes. Others had deleted blogs in disgust with the world of online feminism, or have been so hounded by trolls that, if they haven't stopped for good, they now blog privately to only a select audience. Unfortunately, I found myself deleting more links than I merely updated. I hope that next time the list will grow, not shrink - and in the spirit of this, head on over to The Angry Black Woman, the newest addition to the list! As always, if you you enjoy a feminist blog which isn't in the sidebar, send me the link and I'll add it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment